Do you love using the note-taking app GoodNotes, but find that the native templates lack the organizational features of a traditional planner?
We hear you. Finding a digital planner that embodies the functionality of a paper plan is key, which is why we're covering the best GoodNotes planners to help you organize your life on your iPad. No matter your style or preference, we know that there’s definitely a GoodNotes planner template you'll love on our list.
To help you streamline your life and achieve your productivity goals, we've compiled the best digital planners for GoodNotes. We're talking user-friendly planners with layouts you can customize and seamlessly integrate into your existing workflow! Whether it's a weekly planner template for GoodNotes or a health & fitness journal for GoodNotes - we've got you covered.
Choosing the Right GoodNotes Planner Template
GoodNotes is a note-taking app that is perfect for students, professionals, creatives, and anyone who loves to take notes and stay organized digitally. With GoodNotes, you can take handwritten notes, type notes, and annotate PDFs.
It's easy to use and customizable, so you can make it work for your planning needs. You can use different pen colors and styles to make your notes stand out, and you can create folders for different classes or projects, making it easy to find what you're looking for. Additionally, GoodNotes automatically saves your work, so you never have to worry about losing important information. You can even back up your digital planner or notes to the cloud or share them with others.
If you're familiar with GoodNotes for digital note-taking, but are new to digital planning - then today, we'll help you find the perfect digital planner for GoodNotes. But first, let's chat briefly about what digital planning is.
What is Digital Planning on GoodNotes?
Digital planning is a new way to organize your life. It has the same remnants of paper planning by annotating and writing directly on your tablet, while enhancing the planning experience through features like digital stickers, erasable mistakes, linking functionality, etc.
Once downloaded, you can sync and access your planner through your iPad or smartphone, so you can update it in real time. Plus, it's eco-friendly and sustainable, which means you’ll be helping the environment too!
Here are a few other reasons you might love digital planning on GoodNotes:
- Seamless navigation: You can keep all of your notes, appointments, and to-do lists in one place, so you won’t have to go flipping through different notebooks -- or worse, risk losing important information.
- Easy to customize: With a digital planner, you can customize and set themes to suit your needs. You can add your own pages and stickers, and even change the layout to fit your personal style. The best digital planners for GoodNotes are completely customizable, so you can get as creative as you'd like.
- Searchable: If you're someone who takes a lot of notes, it can be difficult to sift through everything when you’re looking for something specific. But a digital planner makes this so much more convenient. You can effortlessly search for specific words or phrases in your GoodNotes planner template and save time trying to find your different notes or planners.
- Easy to share: Another reason to opt for a planner template for GoodNotes is that you can share your progress with your team in real-time. You can even collaborate on the same planner which makes it a genuinely great tool for group projects.
- Saves time: And last but definitely not least, you can easily copy and paste information, duplicate pages, and erase mistakes. All of these features can help save you time and make planning more efficient (things you certainly can't do as easily with a physical journal)
A digital planner is a great way to help you stay productive and organized, streamlining your planning system.
Read more: How to Get Started With Digital Planning
The Best Digital Planners for GoodNotes
Choosing the best digital planner for GoodNotes can be overwhelming since there are so many available options. But good news - we’ve picked out the best GoodNotes planners from The WERK LIFE Shop complete with descriptions and key features to make your decision easier! Whether you're a student trying to keep up with your classes, a professional looking to organize your work schedule, or a busy parent juggling multiple commitments, the right digital planner for GoodNotes can help you stay organized.
Note: All of the planners below come in 2 color options: a colorful Vibrant or a neutral Black. Pages in these planners can be duplicated and re-used over and over again. Once you purchase a planner, you have it for life!
1. The Mega Productive Planner: A Customized Planner with Unique Features
Are you tired of feeling unproductive and disorganized? Then you have to try The Mega Productive Planner! It’s one of the best digital planners for GoodNotes for anyone looking to organize their plans. With features like daily, weekly, and monthly planning, a habit and routine tracker, a to-do list, a wheel of life self-assessment tool, a priority planner, a decision matrix, month and year-end reviews, as well as a template for productivity books to read - the list goes on and on! All templates can be duplicated and re-used over and over again, so you'll have everything you need to stay on top of your busy plans.
2. 2023 Weekly Productivity Planner: A Planner Designed for Type A's
Productivity demands consistency but that’s easier said than done, especially when you have a million things to do. The 2023 Weekly Productivity Planner for GoodNotes is the ultimate solution! This planner includes a customizable weekly layout, space for tracking your habits and goals, reflection sheets, a “letter to myself” template, vision board pages, a bucket list, a template for recording birthdays - and SO. MUCH. MORE. It's the best way to organize your year and stay on top of your goals.
3. Digital Financial Planner: A Planner Designed for Making Money Moves
Take control of your finances with the Digital Financial Planner for GoodNotes. This planner includes monthly and yearly budget planning, expense and progress tracking, a money vision board, a wishlist, templates for financial goal planning, savings and income growth monitoring, debt repayment tracking, and more! Let's #makethosemoneymoves!
4. Digital Fitness Planner: The Perfect Planner for Fitness Enthusiasts
If you're looking to improve your fitness and health, the Digital Fitness Planner for GoodNotes is an excellent choice. It includes space for tracking your exercise routines and healthy habits, fitness goal planning and reflection, a fitness vision board, progress pictures, workout routine scheduling templates, and more. Definitely one of the best GoodNotes planners available for health and fitness!
5. 90 Day Mindset Makeover Workbook: A Journal to Level Up Your Mindset
Our 90 Day Mindset Makeover Workbook for GoodNotes can help you completely transform your mindset through a series of 9 mini-lessons and 90 daily mindset exercises. Lessons span from self-confidence to boundaries to self-development and more.
6. Digital Reading Journal: A Planner with Built-in Hyperlinks and Navigation for Effortless Planning for the Avid Reader
Love reading but struggle to remember everything you read? Well, the Digital Reading Journal for GoodNotes is here to help. This journal includes sections for book summaries and reviews, progress tracking, a virtual bookshelf, a place to log your favorite quotes, and so much more. It’s a must-have for all book lovers!
7. Good Vibes Digital Mindset Journal: A Journal for Self Improvement Lovers
Staying positive and motivated is crucial to achieving your goals. And the Good Vibes Digital Mindset Journal for GoodNotes is the perfect tool to help you do just that. It’s includes a thought log, self-reflection activities, journaling space, gratitude and daily affirmation sheets, mind detox worksheets, a mood tracker, weekly self-care plans, journaling prompts, mandala coloring pages, and more.
8. Happy Home Digital Planner: A Planner Designed for Busy Parents or New Home Owners
Household chores and other responsibilities can be daunting, but the Happy Home Digital Planner for GoodNotes can help make it easier for you. This digital planner comes with a home vision board, a home projects section, passwords and bill tracker, cleaning schedule templates, home improvement and maintenance logs, and of course, a vacation planner. This will no doubt make homemaking a breeze!
9. The Daily Discovery Journal: A Planner to Practice Self-Reflection
The Daily Discovery Journal for GoodNotes is yet another one of the best digital planners for GoodNotes. The planner features 365 unique daily journaling prompts and a gratitude section to help you make journaling a consistent habit every single day of the year. And the best part? You'll only have to buy it once and then you can re-use it every year without any additional cost – how great is that?! ;)
10. Digital Dreams Planner: A Bold and Dreamy Planner for Creative Minds
Have big dreams but struggle to achieve them? Then you should check out our Digital Dreams Planner. It includes a life vision board, bucket list worksheets, purpose and passion templates, and so much more -- enabling you to turn your dreams into actionable steps.
11. 90 Day Daily Goal Planner: A Planner for Daily Productivity and Timeblocking
The 90 Day Daily Goal Planner for GoodNotes is designed for individuals looking to achieve their goals in 90 days. It has a built in system with 3 portions – a life audit section, a 90-day roadmap, and a planning portion to help you carefully craft a plan to achieve your goals in a 3-month cycle. This GoodNotes planner is perfect for intentional goal setting.
12. 90 Day Self-Care Journal: A Planner to Help You Prioritize Self-Care
Self-care is so important, but it's often the least prioritized part of our lives. And that’s where our 90 Day Self-Care Journal comes in! It provides an extensive self-care guide and 90 unique self-care challenges to kickstart your self-care journey. The goal? That you’ll be well-rested and rejuvenated in just 90 days.
13. Digital Nutrition and Meal Planner: A Planner Designed for Meal Planners
The best digital planner for GoodNotes when it comes to meal planning - that's for sure! This Digital Nutrition and Meal Planner is perfect for anyone who is looking to take control of their dietary habits and consciously make healthy eating choices. The planner is designed specifically to help you plan and track your meals, manage your grocery lists and food inventories, and comes with unique recipe templates. Start your journey towards a healthier, happier you – one day at a time.
Which Digital Planner is Right for You?
The WERK LIFE Shop has a wide selection of digital planners. (Some of the best digital planners for GoodNotes, we'd say!) If you’re serious about organizing your life and achieving your goals, you need to check out the GoodNotes planner templates on our shop here – designed to help you level up your digital planning system!